- 14:40, 16 January 2014 More details on Phrasal discriminative features (hist) [1,176 bytes] ThangLuongMinh (Created page with "=== Discriminative Phrase Table === Specify in the *.ini file under [ The following options are available: "bleu" -- the percentage of common n-grams found in machine and r...")
- 14:34, 12 December 2013 Machines/PBS FAQ (hist) [5,603 bytes] GaborAngeli (Created page with "= PBS Frequently Asked Questions = Have a question? Discovered something interesting about PBS? Please help keep this page current. See also Machines/PBS_Introduction| PBS...")
- 14:29, 12 December 2013 Machines/PBS Intro (hist) [8,204 bytes] GaborAngeli (Created page with "= PBS Introduction = PBS is an alternative to our current method of managing machines on the cluster where jobs are managed by a scheduler with hopes of better resource utili...")
- 11:47, 5 December 2013 More details on MERT options (hist) [1,012 bytes] ThangLuongMinh (Created page with "=== OBJECTIVE === The following options are available: bleu ter terp: TER with synonym and paraphrase matching turned on (super slow). nist wer per bleu-ter")
- 10:49, 27 September 2013 Software/Phrasal (hist) [21,806 bytes] SpenceGreen (Created page with "= Phrasal User Guide = This guide explains how to set up and train a phrase-based Statistical Machine Translation system using <b>Phrasal</b>. It offers step-by-step instruction...") originally created as "Software/Phrasal2"
- 17:09, 27 December 2012 STS (hist) [2,079 bytes] Danielcer (Preliminary Semantic Textual Similarity (STS) wiki page - containing links to papers, data, and software.)
- 19:39, 25 October 2012 Software/Classifier/20 Newsgroups (hist) [24,286 bytes] ChrisManning (Created page with "= 20 Newsgroups Text Classification Dataset = Now let's walk through a more realistic example of using the Stanford Classifier on the well-known 20 Newgroups dataset. There are...")