- Type Parameters:
L - The type of the labels in the Datum
F - The type of the features in the Datum
- All Superinterfaces:
- Featurizable<F>, Labeled<L>, java.io.Serializable
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- BasicDatum, BasicDocument, RVFDatum
public interface Datum<L,F>
- extends java.io.Serializable, Featurizable<F>, Labeled<L>
Interface for Objects which can be described by their features.
An Object is described by a Datum as a List of categorical features.
(For features which have numeric values, see
These objects can also be Serialized (for insertion into a file database).
- Sepandar Kamvar (email@example.com), Sarah Spikes (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Templatization)
Stanford NLP Group