- All Implemented Interfaces:
- HeadFinder, java.io.Serializable
public class ArabicHeadFinder
- extends AbstractCollinsHeadFinder
Find the head of an Arabic tree, using the usual kind of heuristic
head finding rules.
TO DO: make sure that -PRD marked elements are always chosen as heads.
(Has this now been successfully done or not??)
Mona: I added the 8 new Nonterm for the merged DT with its following
category as a rule the DT nonterm is right headed, the 8 new nonterm DTs
are: DTCD, DTRB, DTRP, DTJJ, DTNN, DTNNS, DTNNP, DTNNPS.
This was added Dec 7th, 2004.
- Roger Levy, Mona Diab, Christopher Manning (added new stuff for ATBp3v3
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Predicatively marked elements in a sentence should be noted as heads
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected ArabicHeadFinder.TagSet tagSet
public ArabicHeadFinder(java.lang.String tagSet)
- Construct an ArabicHeadFinder with a String parameter corresponding to the tagset in use.
tagSet - Either "ORIGINAL" or "BIES_COLLAPSED"
public ArabicHeadFinder(ArabicHeadFinder.TagSet tagSet)
public ArabicHeadFinder(TreebankLanguagePack tlp)
protected ArabicHeadFinder(TreebankLanguagePack tlp,
protected Tree findMarkedHead(Tree t)
- Predicatively marked elements in a sentence should be noted as heads
findMarkedHead in class
t - a tree to find the head of
- the marked head-- null if no marked head
Stanford NLP Group